Friday, January 3, 2014

Predictions

Next week we are having the ultra sound to find out what gender we are having. I thought it would be fun to take a few of the old wives tales and see what results I get before we actually find out! Here we go!!

1. Carrying High or Low: I am low I think, its hard to tell.  Boy

2. Skin Dry or Soft: I have the driest skin on earth!  Boy

3. Baby's heart rate below or above 140: All 3 times we heard it, it was above 140.  Girl

4. Thin or full hair:  I would say its rather full.  Boy

5. Carrying weight in front or in back: I would definitely say front.  Boy

6. Add age at conception and month, odd or even: Odd.  Girl

7. Craving sweets or salty sour: I cant get enough cookies, sweets, juice mac n cheese or BBQ sauce  Girl

8. Morning sickness: From 6 to 11 weeks  Girl

9. Appearance looking better or worse: I am way worse!  Girl

10. Ring test, does it move in circles or side to side: First it was side to side then it did circles for a while, but I used Brian's wedding ring so maybe it's confused haha  Boy


We can officially say your guess is as good as mine judging from these results. I hope you enjoyed this little post and I will try to keep everyone up to date on exciting things that are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment