Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chloe's photoshoot

About 2 weeks ago we were able to have some pictures taken of my sweet babe. I was so excited because we weren't able to get newborn pictures done seeing as they cost an arm and a leg. When I found Bianca it was the perfect time! She had a great deal going and I had the money. She was so wonderful to work with and so patient with Chloe, and she captured some phenomenal pictures! Chloe even fell asleep and Bianca was able to get some pictures that make her look like a newborn! I am so impressed and am so excited to share them with you all! Please don't copy and save these images, if you want some let me know and I can get you some. These pictures pretty much prove that I have the most beautiful baby in the whole world! 










No comments:

Post a Comment