Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rip the size of my FACE!!

Okay it's more like the size of my pinky finger, but let me break it down for you. I was sitting here last night enjoying my dinner with Brian when I move my leg and my pants ripped! Not a down the seam rip that's fixable but a middle of the back of my leg rip!


 Normally I'd be like "oh shoot son! oh well, lets go get a new pair." These weren't just any pants either, these were my favorite pair of pants. I wore these almost everyday! After 2 years I could see why they were a little worn out. Let me top this with the cherry, I live 2,094 miles to the nearest Ralph Lauren outlet so I can't just jump in the car and be like "let's go get some pants!" Well I guess I could, but that trip would be like an entire week trip with non stop driving. Not my cup of tea. I was so upset that the first thing I did was call Kendael up and ask her to go buy me new pants. I know it's pathetic that i'm so attached to these pants that I wont go to a store here to get new ones, but the only good store that I would have bought my other favorite pants from (Pac Sun) is gone. We went to go get Brian new pants a while back and the store was gone. It was rather tragic but the good news is Kendael found the pants I want! 

In other news we got Thor groomed yesterday and now he doesn't smell gross and I saw a chameleon and little frog while at the pet store. 


   


3 comments:

  1. But isn't it fashionable to have rips in your jeans. This was an excellent idea to do this Blog, I love your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally it would be fashionable but its on the back of my leg in the middle of my thigh so it's an awkward spot haha

      Delete
  2. Kristen you are so funny. I love the fact that you called Kendall to get you a pair of new jeans. I love you and Brian. I also love the story.
    Love your sister-in-law Amber! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete